Friday, April 30, 2004

Dream Journal - 04/30/04

I was sitting at dinner out with my wife one night, and a few tables over was sitting a bunch of people from the place I used to work. I remember getting up to go say hi, and asking a couple of them (a married couple who have since moved out of state) how they were doing.

That's all I remember at this point. Funny, it just flashed to me, and it feels like a memory from a while back, and not just a dream.

Interesting, a friend of mine who stayed with us a couple weekends ago worked at the same place just after I quit (in fact, he took over my position) so he knows all the same people. We did a Google search for them to see where any of them were today. Couldn't find either of the married couple. Maybe my subconscious was still curious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home