Friday, November 05, 2004

Dream Journal - 11/05/04

Two brief excerpts. I woke after them, but was unable to write them down - my pen was gone. Ah well - details lost to the ether...

I was working in a library. Actually, I believe I was helping convert an old room or an old building into a library. All I recall is that the room was full of wooden bookshelves, and I and lots of people were putting books on the shelves, and helping people find what they wanted.

Later, I recall standing with some people at the bottom of what might have been a well, or an excavation of some kind. Someone pointed behind me, I turned around and saw a giant tractor-trailer rig that had crashed over the side of the well and rested vertically at the bottom, against the wall.

Several of us were then up at the top, and together we all pulled (yes, pulled) the semi up and out of the pit. As we dragged it out and down the street that ran nearby, we saw there were other cars attached to the front by ropes so we were also pulling up a bunch of other things besides the rig. Eventually we got them all out, but the truck fell over on its side and crumpled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home