Monday, November 29, 2004

Dream Journal - 11/29/04

Over the Thanksgiving holidays, I slept in Thursday, Friday and Saturday mornings and a bit later than normal on Sunday morning. As a result, I woke up in the middle of dreams (plus remembered others on waking in the middle of the night) almost each morning.

Unfortunately I didn't write them down, but there are a couple of moments I do remember:

I was outside my house (my current house! A first!) and we were trying to catch a stray dog and take him home with us. I remember getting close and finally picking the dog up - he was tame and nonresistant. He was grey and fairly large, and I had to wrap my arms around his middle to lift him. I took him inside the house.

The day before, my daughter had been chasing a grey stray cat around the front yard.

Another Disney dream. We were leaving the last park we were to visit on our trip, but still had one major show/ride to see. We were walking through a building complex, and the entrance to the show was on the right. We had to have a special ticket, and someone had given us a green "pass" to give to the box office, where we would be given a ticket. Through some doors ahead led to a long downward set of ramps, each leading to a green or blue ticket area. As I walked down the ramp, the ticket area had two large green balls on each side, about the size of bowling balls, which were used to show what color it was. There was a similar blue area to the left. I assume there were other colors around, but I don't think I saw any specifically. I made it to the booth, exchanged my "pass" for one of the green balls - it was not very heavy, but was hard like a bowling ball and about 2/3 the size. I was directed to exit through a door to the left, and back up a flight of stairs to the show entrance.

I went back up, handed them the ball at the entrance and went inside. The interior room was set up cabaret-style, and was much smaller than I anticipated. There was a stage with a curtain in front ahead of me. My son was sitting at one of the tables, so I joined him. I remember expressing my disappointment in the size of the theatre, compared to the hype for this "great show". Then my daughter woke me up :(


I would've liked to have seen the show, anyway...

4 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well certainly interesting stuff. I love surfing Blogs! I was looking for dream book stuff and I landed on your page. I was looking more for dream book
info, but was interested in your posts. Keep it up Take care.

 
At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings it's rather cold here today, but summer is comming to our part of the world soon. I was looking for the latest most up to date information on dream meaning and I landed on your page. Although Dream Journal - 11/29/04 is not an exact match I can see why I ended up here while looking for dream meaning Great stuff thanks for the read.....now where did I put that surf board !

 
At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi There how you going? I was sufing blogs for information on dream dictionary and I came across yours. while Dream Journal - 11/29/04 wasn't exactly what I was looking for, It was most interesting. I can see why I found your page when I was looking for dream dictionary stuff. Thanks for the read!

 
At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings it's rather cold here today, but summer is comming to our part of the world soon. I was looking for the latest most up to date information on innocent dream and I landed on your page. Although Dream Journal - 11/29/04 is not an exact match I can see why I ended up here while looking for innocent dream Great stuff thanks for the read.....now where did I put that surf board !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home