Saturday, June 12, 2004

Dream Journal - 06/12/04

There's a girl that I was good friends with in high school, and had a crush on for a while our senior year. I've been talking to her recently about our upcoming 20th reunion and the death of one of our classmates, so she was fresh on my mind.

I dreamed she and I were together in some kind of neighborhood - sort of a quaint suburban almost Stepfordish place. Anyway, I don't remember details, except for the very last thing - I had picked her up facing me, and was holding with both hands her under her rear, and she had her legs wrapped around my waist. I remember her asking me, "Well? Do you finally want to go all the way?" (or words to that effect) and I said, "I can't - you know I'm married..."

What does that mean?

Now, how I would've gotten myself into that particular situation anyway, I have no idea. But it appears even in dreams I'm not going to go against my better judgement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home