Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Dream Journal - 06/15/04

I will attempt to go back and re-record some of my more recent dreams, but I'll start with this one that I had last night. I'm getting ready for my 20th year class reunion this fall, and I dreamed last night I was there.

All I remember of the dream is seeing a female classmate I haven't seen since graduation. This particular girl I had a huge crush on in Junior High, though the attraction didn't really last through Senior High (although we became better friends).

She was perhaps my first love - in Junior High terms, that is.

There she was, at the reunion. In real life she's very short - perhaps 5'1" - and had long jet-black hair. And that was exactly as I saw her in the dream. I even commented to her, amazed, that she hadn't changed a bit. I gave her a big hug and actually picked her up. She may have wrapped her legs around me, I can't be sure, but she didn't seem to weigh anything. She was as glad to see me as I was her.

And that was all I remember. I do know there were other people around, also saying how glad they were to see her, but I don't recall any others in particular.


What should've been a reality check for me was her 18-year-old appearance (instead of 38) but since I haven't seen her for twenty years, that's all I know that she looks like. My mind somehow justified the dichotomy by rationalizing that she just hadn't aged that much.

5 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well interesting post. I was looking for Info on dream book and I came across your site and while Dream Journal - 06/15/04 wasn't an exact match i was most interested to read what you had to say. I was looking for dream book infomation, I glad I came across your site I'll visit again sometime.

 
At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How ya doing , Hope you are having a good day. Your Dream Journal - 06/15/04 site is most interesting. I was looking for dream meaning related information when I came across it. Thanks for the read. I have a site that may interest you come and visit sometime, dream meaning thanks again, take care.

 
At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well interesting post. I was looking for Info on dream book and I came across your site and while Dream Journal - 06/15/04 wasn't an exact match i was most interested to read what you had to say. I was looking for dream book infomation, I glad I came across your site I'll visit again sometime.

 
At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi , I was out surfing on the net looking for the lastest info on dream meaning. Ok Dream Journal - 06/15/04 wasn't exactly what I was looking for but it got my attention and interest , now I see why I found your page when I was looking for dream meaning anyway I'm glad I stopped by you have a great blog. Thanks for the read ...catch you later!

 
At 1:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well interesting post. I was looking for Info on dreams and I came across your site and while Dream Journal - 06/15/04 wasn't an exact match i was most interested to read what you had to say. I was looking for dreams infomation, I glad I came across your site I'll visit again sometime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home