Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Dream Journal - 07/13/04

This was an interesting one. I felt like I was fully participating, rather than "watching a movie".

I dreamed I was back in Little League, on the same ball field I played when I was kid. I was sitting in the third base dugout (apparently I wasn't starting) and our team was in the field for a very long top of the first inning. There were apparently a number of batters from the other team and I watched us play, but don't recall any specific plays.

When our team finally came in to bat, I recall one of our players (Stan, a real kid I used to play with who was a killer pitcher and first baseman) bunted a ball clear over the shortshop's head and into left field. In the confusion he ran all the way to third, overshot, and had to scramble back.

The only other thing about the game I recall was a foul ball almost hitting me while I was sitting at the edge of the dugout.


The field, the players, the "feeling" - very authentic and real like I remember it. It was nice and refreshing to revisit my youngster baseball days, at least briefly - although it wasn't a Lucid Dream, it was still good.

Immediately segue to:

I'm home in a new house. Not a house I recognize. My dad is there, and he's asking me for a glass of water. I go to the kitchen to look for a glass. I open the fridge for some reason - there are glasses in there, but they're half full of liquids. Over the stove is an open cabinet with glasses. I fill one with water and give it to him.

He asks me if I remember a street in my town named Xxxxx (a real street name that I can't recall now). I remembered it, and told him another street name Yyyyyy (another real street). Then I told him I thought a friend of mine lives on that street--


Then the alarm went off and I woke up. I would've liked to knowwhere that would've ended up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home