Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Dream Journal - Unknown

In the Dream Journal I keep by my bed to record dreams upon waking, sometimes I'll go several days before actually transcribing them in context. Consequently the pages are filled with half-asleep stream-of-consciousness chicken scratching that requires quick transcribing while the dreams are fresh.

In transcribing the last couple of days (see here and here) I found a page I hadn't gotten down. I relate the exact contents of the text below, as it's written on the page:

"Clone"

Dollywood

(A female friend's name)

Baker Boys

No 3rd (illegible - possibly "ticket")

Box of Popcorn

(My two cats' names) in out

Indian

Dogs

(A male friend's name) back of restaurant


I haven't the slightest idea what that dream was about....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home