Monday, July 19, 2004

Dream Journal - 07/19/04

Word of background: I've taken two cruises, both on Carnival.

This dream is a bit unusual for me, and I wish I had more recall of it. All I have now are vague images so I'll try and write what I do recall.

There was an incident on a cruise ship I was on. After the incident had passed, I was telling other people about what happened (that or giving a statement to police, I don't recall). I remember going over each step of what happened one by one, so it's interesting I got to relive the dream while still in the dream.

Now, when I'm actually trying to relate the sequence of events, I can't.

All I remember is: a) Standing on some steps outside the boarding ramp of the ship, and I and other passengers noticed water rising around us. b) I remember running up some other wide steps away from the ship, and there was an explosion - not so much heat and light, but force - like maybe something had rammed it, or it had collapsed.

I remember the dream being very vivid, because when I related the details (in the dream) I was able to say, step by step, what had happened.

Now I can't :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home