Sunday, July 18, 2004

Welcome and thoughts...

First of all, welcome to those visiting from the Yahoo! Deep Dreaming Group. I hope you enjoy my site, and can give some insight to my dreams.

Just an observation: the last two nights I've stayed up to close to 2am on the internet. Saturday morning I slept till almost 10 (off and on) and this morning I slept till almost 8:30. Neither morning did I recall any dreams.

So, almost regardless of how many actual hours of sleep I get, the time I get to bed seems to affect my dream recall a great deal. The earlier I go to bed, the better chance.

Oh, does anyone have any success with Vitamin B6 for inducing either more vivid regular dreams or Lucid dreams?

2 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have had a degree of sucess with vitamin b6 in my dream recall. However.. i have been going out a lot lately and drinking... so it has affected my recall.. But when no alcohol and with plenty of sleep and the affirmation to myself that I will remember and recall my dreams.. I do.

 
At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, If you are looking for a fantastic feel good herbal vitaminvitaminherbal vitamin then you have to check this out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home