Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Dream Journal - 12/27/04

I'm in the stands at a minor league baseball game. My seat was in the lower level, so I was fairly close to eye level with the players.

I'm standing up and in the middle of a conversation with someone beside me, when I realize somebody on the field is throwing me a ball. I've been catching it in a mitt, but not really realizing I'm doing it. I'm not throwing it back, I just keep catching them over and over.

Finally, the guy on the field throwing the ball yells at me to throw them back. I look over and see it's former L.A Dodger skipper, Tommy Lasorda. He tells me to throw back the ball - I look in my glove and see the ball, pick it up and throw it. It goes wildly awry, so I look down and see another ball in the glove - I throw it, and it too goes wildly awry. Lasorda's getting upset with me, and I can tell people around me are starting to chuckle at the idiot who can't even throw a ball back into the infield.

I realize the ball is not really a baseball, but a light, hollow plastic Wiffleball - something that wouldn't sail 10 feet if you tossed it off a cliff. I throw it as hard as I can, it goes about 10 feet - then the wind catches it, and it sails wildly off. I'm getting frustrated, because I can't communicate that it's a stupid Whiffleball Lasorda's asking me to throw, and I'm also frustrated that noone in the stands - who are still laughing at me - can't see it either.

6 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was out searching for dream symbol related information, when I landed on your page. you have some good stuff there. While Dream Journal - 12/27/04 wasn't exactly what I was looking for I enjoyed the read Thanks. So I'll continue on looking for dream symbol, see you again some time.

 
At 4:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings it's rather cold here today, but summer is comming to our part of the world soon. I was looking for the latest most up to date information on dream guide and I landed on your page. Although Dream Journal - 12/27/04 is not an exact match I can see why I ended up here while looking for dream guide Great stuff thanks for the read.....now where did I put that surf board !

 
At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was out searching for dream book related information, when I landed on your page. you have some good stuff there. While Dream Journal - 12/27/04 wasn't exactly what I was looking for I enjoyed the read Thanks. So I'll continue on looking for dream book, see you again some time.

 
At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was out searching for dream meaning related information, when I landed on your page. you have some good stuff there. While Dream Journal - 12/27/04 wasn't exactly what I was looking for I enjoyed the read Thanks. So I'll continue on looking for dream meaning, see you again some time.

 
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How ya doing , Hope you are having a good day. Your Dream Journal - 12/27/04 site is most interesting. I was looking for dream guide related information when I came across it. Thanks for the read. I have a site that may interest you come and visit sometime, dream guide thanks again, take care.

 
At 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi There how you going? I was sufing blogs for information on lucid dream and I came across yours. while Dream Journal - 12/27/04 wasn't exactly what I was looking for, It was most interesting. I can see why I found your page when I was looking for lucid dream stuff. Thanks for the read!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home