Saturday, August 28, 2004

Dream Journal - 08/28/04

Pardon me if this seems a bit graphic. I had the first truly sexual dream last night that I can remember, especially since I started recording them in this journal. When I say sexual, I mean there was sex between me and a woman in the dream.

All I can really remember is it was me and yet another old friend of mine from high school. I haven't seen her in twenty years, probably, but I do remember being attracted to her in school. We were in bed in my old room at my parents house, and strangely enough my wife was asleep in the bed next to us.

I don't recall a lot about the actual, well, details, although I do know there were a variety of positions. It was also both oral and regular as well.

At one point, her face changed to the face of another woman I didn't quite recognize, but it changed back later.

What was odd was that while I remember the sensations somewhat, I don't recall getting physically stimulated in my sleep (you know what I mean). While I recall it being pleasurable, it was more like I was disconnected - watching myself and her on a movie and experiencing it vicariously, rather than actually being there "in the flesh".


I woke up pleased that I was able to "break through" that barrier, but at the same time disappointed I wasn't really able to enjoy it :(

1 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone's a smart-ass ;)

You know what I mean.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home