Thursday, July 22, 2004

Dream Journal - 07/22/04

I woke up this morning and my wife said, "What in the world did you dream about last night? About 3:30 you hollered something out and woke me up!"

I recall a dream where I could hear a voice coming out of the A/C vent in the floor of our bedroom. I knelt down, trembling, and heard something talking, saying disturbing things that I don't recall now..

Maybe that was the cause of the shout, but I don't know if I dreamed that before or after. I do remember calling out, because I remember waking slightly, feeling like I have to say something and not being able to move my mouth. I struggled groggily then finally got my jaw to move and sound to come out. I remember my wife stirring, but I must've gone back to sleep immediately after.

Maybe my first new experience with sleep paralysis (though I remember it happening years ago). Maybe that's another step in the right direction.


Interpretations:

Voices: Hearing angry and high-pitched voices in your dream indicates disappointments and unfavorable situations. Hearing voices that is barely audible indicates that you need to listen more carefully and pay attention to your inner needs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home