Sunday, August 29, 2004

Dream Journal - 08/29/04

Another Disney dream. I dreamed I had somehow sneaked or slipped into Walt Disney World, or possible EPCOT Center. I remember standing around inside what (in my mind) was the "It's A Small World" ride, although it actually wasn't. More of a generic dark ride - cars on a track, people get in, travel up small hills and into tunnels.

I also remember wanting to ride, but I knew I needed to exit the park and come back in with a ticket, or my FastPass wouldn't work (a special line-cutting feature now available at Walt Disney World).


That's all I can recall. Usually my Disney dreams are more "epic" and vivid, but I must've woken from this one in the middle of it.

5 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Blogger j (PM) r said...

What's going on? Disney World/Land must have some sort of important symbolic meaning.

 
At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know. I'm a huge Disney fan, as well as a fan of the theme parks, so they're familiar to me.

I also see the idea of the Disney parks as an ideal of innocence, being a child, enjoying things as a child might. We're preparing for a return trip their soon, having last visited four years ago when my kids were very small.

Lachesis

 
At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings from Down Under, no not Australia, NZ the real downunder! Hi I was surfing blogs (as you do) looking for dream guide information when I came across your site. While Dream Journal - 08/29/04 wasn't an exact match I enjoyed reading your posts. Thanks for the read, I'll visit again some time. take care.

 
At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi There how you going? I was sufing blogs for information on innocent dream and I came across yours. while Dream Journal - 08/29/04 wasn't exactly what I was looking for, It was most interesting. I can see why I found your page when I was looking for innocent dream stuff. Thanks for the read!

 
At 1:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings it's rather cold here today, but summer is comming to our part of the world soon. I was looking for the latest most up to date information on dream dictionary and I landed on your page. Although Dream Journal - 08/29/04 is not an exact match I can see why I ended up here while looking for dream dictionary Great stuff thanks for the read.....now where did I put that surf board !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home