Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Dream Journal - 03/14/05

A couple of quick hits - this and one to follow:

I have traveled to New York City, I believe, to work on a play. I'm not sure of my role: director, musician, stage manager. I am being housed in a fairly swanky hotel in the city. I have been put in charge of a trailer full of equipment for the show that needs to be transported to another part of the city. I was not able to drive the semi cab that brought the trailer, but I had a white pickup truck that could do the job. Only the trailer hitch on the white truck was broken, and I'm attempting to hitch it up in the load/unload area of the hotel. I go back inside to get help, and find they've closed the lobby area for the night and all is dark (in NYC?!). I do end up finding someone to ask for help but they are unable to assist me. I am telling this person all the things I have to do for this job, and more and more things keep occuring to me, as I explain it, that I've forgotten I need to do - arrange and record some music for the show, etc.

Eventually one of my (real-life) co-workers shows up in a car with someone else who I can't recall, but has no relationship with her. We end up driving around the city.

5 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How ya doing , Hope you are having a good day. Your Dream Journal - 03/14/05 site is most interesting. I was looking for what dream mean related information when I came across it. Thanks for the read. I have a site that may interest you come and visit sometime, what dream mean thanks again, take care.

 
At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well interesting post. I was looking for Info on what dream mean and I came across your site and while Dream Journal - 03/14/05 wasn't an exact match i was most interested to read what you had to say. I was looking for what dream mean infomation, I glad I came across your site I'll visit again sometime.

 
At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi , I was out surfing on the net looking for the lastest info on dream symbol. Ok Dream Journal - 03/14/05 wasn't exactly what I was looking for but it got my attention and interest , now I see why I found your page when I was looking for dream symbol anyway I'm glad I stopped by you have a great blog. Thanks for the read ...catch you later!

 
At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings it's rather cold here today, but summer is comming to our part of the world soon. I was looking for the latest most up to date information on what dream mean and I landed on your page. Although Dream Journal - 03/14/05 is not an exact match I can see why I ended up here while looking for what dream mean Great stuff thanks for the read.....now where did I put that surf board !

 
At 1:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was out searching for dreams related information, when I landed on your page. you have some good stuff there. While Dream Journal - 03/14/05 wasn't exactly what I was looking for I enjoyed the read Thanks. So I'll continue on looking for dreams, see you again some time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home