Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Dream Journal - 03/28/05

My wife and I are with several friends attending a huge party.

The party is actually a combination of several parties, all being held in a building that resembles a school or a conference center. Each party was in a separate room, and you had to walk down several hallways to get from one party room to another.

There was a St. Patrick's Day theme to all the parties, and everyone was wearing green from head to toe. The noise was loud and the people were raucous but not out of control.

The friends that were with us were friends we had known years ago in college, though together we didn't go to parties like this then.

I know my wife was with me, but I don't believe I ever actually saw her face. I could feel her presence with me, or behind me.

3 Comments:

At 3:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

San Diego is having a Hot Rod Halloween on Sunday, October 30. If you love frankenmuth car show then you will want to be there! All kinds of frankenmuth car show will be in attendance. For more information go to frankenmuth car show
See Ya There!!

 
At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well certainly interesting stuff. I love surfing Blogs! I was looking for what dream mean stuff and I landed on your page. I was looking more for what dream mean
info, but was interested in your posts. Keep it up Take care.

 
At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How ya doing , Hope you are having a good day. Your Dream Journal - 03/28/05 site is most interesting. I was looking for dream meaning related information when I came across it. Thanks for the read. I have a site that may interest you come and visit sometime, dream meaning thanks again, take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home