Thursday, September 02, 2004

Dream Journal - 09/02/04

I was at school at a University. I remember walking to class somewhere in a very big quad of several buildings.

I recall realizing I had a volleyball class with all girls.... :) Then I realized I had brought no clothes to change into for volleyball so I went home to get some.

Home (in the dream) was my house where I grew up, and my brother was there - in some kind of military uniform. I remember looking for some clothes to wear to play volleyball when I woke up.


  • This school/university has appeared in various permutations several times in my dreams over the years, I believe.

  • My brother was never in the military.

  • The house where I grew up seems to figure prominently in some dreams, as well.

  • 4 Comments:

    At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
    At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi love your blog. I came across it while looking for dream symbol. I know Dream Journal - 09/02/04 is not an exact match but thanks for the read. I'll get on with my search for dream symbol stuff and will visit again sometime. Take Care

     
    At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    How ya doing , Hope you are having a good day. Your Dream Journal - 09/02/04 site is most interesting. I was looking for dream dictionary related information when I came across it. Thanks for the read. I have a site that may interest you come and visit sometime, dream dictionary thanks again, take care.

     
    At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Greetings I was looking for dream guide information and I landed on your pages. While Dream Journal - 09/02/04 was not excatly what I was looking for , I like your blog Great Stuff. I'll bookmark it for future visits. If you have time check out dream guide , Ok thanks for the read , take care.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home