Friday, April 01, 2005

Dream Journal - 04/01/05

Another Disney Dream.

I am at Walt Disney World with my family. We're riding along in one of the trains that run around the part when I look out and see our cat running loose around some of the buildings we're passing by. I jump out of the train and try to track down our cat. I pass through several rides and attractions until I eventually catch him.

I'm carrying him back to meet my family when two young kids start walking with me and chatting. I let the older of the two hold my cat, and they eventually leave. When I meet my family, I realize the kid still has the cat and I forgot to take him back.

So I get on the train, jump off again at the same spot and try to retrace my steps. I realize the way going is more difficult this time and things have changed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home