Sunday, April 17, 2005

Dream Journal - 04/17/05

I'm a guest in someone's home -- someone with a very opulant home. The furnishings are very fancy, and there are servants in the house.

I'm changing clothes, and am walking around in my room naked. I need to take something into another room and think there's nobody home. As I walk in the other room I'm surprised to run into one of the servants, a young mid-late-20's woman with dark hair cleaning up something. She's startled to see me naked, and I apologize as I beat a hasty retreat.

I'm walking back to my room, as I sense she's standing in the doorway of the other room watching my rear just I disappear through the door. I even slow up just the tiniest bit to make sure she sees it.

I'm then standing in my own room, and she comes in herself without asking. She proceeds to begin straightening up my room. She makes a joke, "So I suppose you're just going to stand there so I can see your penis?"

I'm not embarrassed, in fact I believe she's enjoying seeing me. However, I do get embarrassed as I feel myself begin to get an erection.

I don't get the sense she plans to do anything about it, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home