Monday, April 25, 2005

Dream Journal - 04/23/05

This was was quite disturbing, actually. In a way that will become clear, later.

I am apparently at a baseball game, or some other sporting event or exhibition. I walk around behind the bleachers in the outfield (?), and they are the old, wooden, rickety kind. It's getting dark, and there are shadows underneath the bleachers. The headroom is pretty cramped, but I'm looking in...and I see a young woman sitting on the ground far underneath the bleachers.

I am concerned about her, so I get down on my belly and start to wriggle under the bars - there is no room to just walk or climb through. I realize at this point that all I am wearing is a pair of short underwear briefs.

As I crawl closer, I see she is actually a fairly young girl, maybe 13 or so. She has long black hair, and is naked and very beautiful in an exotic way. She's sitting on the ground, just looking at me. I get to the open space where she's sitting and I ask her who she is, and what's wrong.

She motions a note sitting on the ground next to her. I pick it up and start to read - it appears to be a certificate of some kind, announcing that "You Are the Winner!, and as your prize you get to keep and use this girl in any way you like. She is quite gifted and can satisfy you in many, many ways." I look up at her, and ask her if this is true. She turns her head and smiles shyly..

I am struck by pity for her, and can't believe someone would put her in a situation like this. However, I cannot help but be attracted and drawn by the terms of the contest.. I realize she is way too young even if I agreed to it, and try to talk to her - thinking of ways I can get her out of there, and too safety.

But as I speak, I find myself subconsciously moving over to her, opening up my legs.

She reaches down...


And I awake, violently. Startled. And extremely aroused, and ashamed.

I feel like I had been given some kind of test, and I failed miserably...

1 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Help me on this one babe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home