Monday, May 02, 2005

Dream Journal - 04/30/05

I am sitting at the window of a house, looking outside. It's raining, and has been raining for days and days and days...

There's a raging torrent of rain outside that's caused a river to form, running by the house. As I watch the river, I see a very large snake swimming it it, with only its head about the water. As I continue to watch, he raises up out of the water to expose 4-5 feet of neck and a large boa constrictor-type crest. He hisses, and I want to run and get my son to show him the snake outside, but it flows by too fast and is gone...

5 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Blogger Jayla said...

Sounds sexual...

 
At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How so? Unlike some of the previous ones, this didn't have that "flavor". It was mainly me watching the rain come down, and a large snake in the river.

I know what a snake represents in some dreams, but I don't think that's the case here..

 
At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well interesting post. I was looking for Info on dream guide and I came across your site and while Dream Journal - 04/30/05 wasn't an exact match i was most interested to read what you had to say. I was looking for dream guide infomation, I glad I came across your site I'll visit again sometime.

 
At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was out searching for dream guide related information, when I landed on your page. you have some good stuff there. While Dream Journal - 04/30/05 wasn't exactly what I was looking for I enjoyed the read Thanks. So I'll continue on looking for dream guide, see you again some time.

 
At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings it's rather cold here today, but summer is comming to our part of the world soon. I was looking for the latest most up to date information on lucid dream and I landed on your page. Although Dream Journal - 04/30/05 is not an exact match I can see why I ended up here while looking for lucid dream Great stuff thanks for the read.....now where did I put that surf board !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home