Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Sorry, folks

Things have been slow in dreamland lately. The only dreams I have had have either been too personal to record here (they wouldn't make sense to anyone out of context), or simply too fragmentary to remember. I continue to have bad sleep habits, not getting enough sleep which always seems to be a prerequisite to me remembering my dreams.

Hopefully things will improve soon - thank you for anyone who continues to read. Please leave me a comment. Thanks,

Lachesis

4 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger Matt said...

No need to apologize. Dreams seem to come and go. I just went through a little dry spell myself, but the last couple of days have seen the dreams return.

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi , I was out surfing on the net looking for the lastest info on dream symbol. Ok Sorry, folks wasn't exactly what I was looking for but it got my attention and interest , now I see why I found your page when I was looking for dream symbol anyway I'm glad I stopped by you have a great blog. Thanks for the read ...catch you later!

 
At 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well interesting post. I was looking for Info on dream book and I came across your site and while Sorry, folks wasn't an exact match i was most interested to read what you had to say. I was looking for dream book infomation, I glad I came across your site I'll visit again sometime.

 
At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings from Down Under, no not Australia, NZ the real downunder! Hi I was surfing blogs (as you do) looking for dream meaning information when I came across your site. While Sorry, folks wasn't an exact match I enjoyed reading your posts. Thanks for the read, I'll visit again some time. take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home