Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Dream Journal - 06/14/05

Wow, nothing for the entire month of May.

It's been lean, folks. But here's one from last night...

I'm in a car with a friend, and we're parked on a neighborhood street. There are three tough gangster-types menacing us because of something my friend did. What he actually did was innocent enough, but for some reason he's in a lot of trouble for it. We debate on whether to just drive away quickly, but reason they would find us again anyway.

Ok, this is spooky. Just as I write this, I recall an email conversation with that friend a little bit ago today spelling out a very similar situation he's in - in trouble at work for a relatively minor offense, and the people he's in trouble with are (in context) gangster like.

Hmm. Interesting....

4 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How ya doing , Hope you are having a good day. Your Dream Journal - 06/14/05 site is most interesting. I was looking for dream meaning related information when I came across it. Thanks for the read. I have a site that may interest you come and visit sometime, dream meaning thanks again, take care.

 
At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well interesting post. I was looking for Info on dream symbol and I came across your site and while Dream Journal - 06/14/05 wasn't an exact match i was most interested to read what you had to say. I was looking for dream symbol infomation, I glad I came across your site I'll visit again sometime.

 
At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi greetings from down under. I was searching for the latest information on dream book , I can see how I landed on your page. While Dream Journal - 06/14/05 wasn't exactly what I was looking for. (I was after dream book related stuff) I ejoyed reading your blog, I'll come back agin to read future posts. Take Care.

 
At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings it's rather cold here today, but summer is comming to our part of the world soon. I was looking for the latest most up to date information on dream meaning and I landed on your page. Although Dream Journal - 06/14/05 is not an exact match I can see why I ended up here while looking for dream meaning Great stuff thanks for the read.....now where did I put that surf board !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home